Jefferson P. Swycaffer
Swycaffer wrote seven unofficial books based on Traveller, four published by Avon Books (1984-1986) beginning with Not in Our Stars, and three by New Infinities Productions (1988).:238 His works for New Infinities included the "Tales of the Concordat" trilogy (1988),:237 beginning with The Empire's Legacy and Voyage of the Planetsmasher.:238 He later wrote two creator-owned books for TSR, Warsprite (1991) and Web of Futures (1992).:238
Best in Show: Fifteen Years of Outstanding Furry Fiction includes a Swycaffer story.
- Not in Our Stars (1984)
- The Universal Prey (1985)
- Become the Hunted (1985)
- The Praesidium of Archive (1986)
Tales of the Concordat
- The Empire's Legacy (1988)
- Voyage of the Planetslayer (1988)
- Revolt and Rebirth (1988)
- Warsprite (1990)
- Web of Futures (1991)
- Available sources give conflicting birth dates. Chronicle (September 2002: vol 24, issue 9, page 10) has 1956-09-26. The National Fantasy Fan, Volume 4, No. 3, September 2004, page 27 has 1956-11-11. When e-mailed 2015-12-07 Jefferson P. Swycaffer wrote back that it's 1956-09-11. As personal communications are not a WP:RS we are using 1956.
- Shannon Appelcline (2011). Designers & Dragons. Mongoose Publishing. ISBN 978-1-907702-58-7.
- Chronicle (October 2003: vol 25, issue 9, page 45)
- Swycaffer, Jefferson P. (July 1985). Become the Hunted. Avon. p. . ISBN 0-380-89608-7.
Due to the urgencies of the publishing schedule, this book, although following Not In Our Stars into print, takes place before that book in internal storyline time-sequence. Each book stands perfectly well on its own, however; neither is, strictly speaking, a sequel to the other. Jefferson P. Swycaffer, San Diego, 1985.