Jeff Taylor (entrepreneur)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jeff Taylor is an American businessman who is the founder of the online jobs site Monster.com. He is a graduate of the University Without Walls program at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. In August 2005, he left Monster to found a new venture called Eons.com, a social networking website for people over age of 50. In 2008, Taylor started Tributes.com, which is an online obituaries resource.
He is also the founder of a baby boomer incubator that spawned 4 companies: eons.com, Eons Boom Media, Meetcha.com, and Tributes.com. Eons, Boom Media, and Meetcha were all sold in 2011.
Taylor serves on the board of advisors of the Berklee College of Music. He holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts Amherst; a Certificate-Owner/President Management Program, Executive Education, Harvard Business School; and an honorary doctorate from Bentley College Taylor has been a disc jockey for almost 30 years under the name Jefr Tale. He has a weekly show on Sirius/XM Electric Area on Thursday nights. In 2011, he started Buffalo.Dj, a talent agency for disc jockeys.
- "Breaking Down the Barriers", Business West, 1 December 2004 Archived 2011-05-08 at the Wayback Machine
- Annual Report of Donors and Volunteers, UMass Magazine Archived 2011-02-11 at the Wayback Machine
- "Eons". Archived from the original on 2008-12-01. Retrieved 2008-11-28.
- About Us, Tributes
- Taylor, Jeff (May 3, 2018). "Linkedin Profile". LinkedIn.[dead link]
- Kirsner, Scott (29 June 2011). "Buffalo.dj, new start-up from Monster.com founder Jeff Taylor, will represent and record DJs". Boston.com. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|