Jefferson Davis (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jefferson Davis (1808–1889) was President of the Confederate States of America (C.S.A.).
Jefferson Davis may also refer to:
- Jefferson C. Davis (1828–1879), American Civil War Union general, military commander in territorial Alaska, murderer of Gen. William "Bull" Nelson
- Jefferson Davis "Jeff" Hughes, III (born 1952), Republican member of the Louisiana Supreme Court
- Carl Panzram or Jefferson Davis, killer
- Jefferson Davis (revenue cutter), which was in use in 1853-1862.
- Jefferson Davis (privateer), which was in use in 1845-1861.
- Jefferson Davis Community College, a college in Brewton, Alabama
- Jefferson Davis High School (Montgomery, Alabama)
- Jefferson Davis Highway, a planned US transcontinental highway in the 1920s
- Jefferson Davis Hospital, in Houston, Texas
- Jefferson Davis Hotel, in Montgomery, Alabama
- Jefferson Davis Presidential Library and Museum, in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Jefferson Davis State Historic Site, a monument at Davis's birthplace in northern Kentucky
- Northside High School (Houston), formerly named Jefferson Davis High School
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|