This article is an autobiography or has been extensively edited by the subject or by someone connected to the subject. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jefferson Graham is a Los Angeles-based tech columnist for USA Today  the host of USA Today's  Talking Tech video and audio series and author of the weekly Talking Tech newsletter.
The podcast runs daily on Stitcher USA TODAY TuneIn.com, iTunes, and other podcast platforms. The show is one of USA TODAY's most listened to podcasts, with 300,000 monthly downloads.
On Talking Tech, Graham covers a quick hit on daily tech news, gadget reviews and interviews. Guests have ranged from Jimmy Kimmel, Jason Mraz and James Taylor), to consumers and tech experts about living with tech.
Graham, the author of Video Nation: A DIY Guide to Planning, Shooting and Sharing Great Video from USA TODAY's Talking Tech host (Peachpit Press) is also a jazz guitarist and  portrait photographer in the Manhattan Beach, California area. He has spoken at many industry gatherings, including the Consumer Electronics Show, NAMM, PPA and WPPI, as well as schools—NYU, Ohio State and University of California, Santa Barbara.
Born in Evansville, Indiana Graham grew up in New York City and is the son of late San Francisco broadcaster Jerry Graham and Judy Graham, the host of YouTube's Knitting Tips by Judy web series.
He is the author or co-author of 8 books:
- Come on Down: The TV Game Show Book, Abbeville Press, 1988
- Vegas: Live and In Person, Abbeville Press, 1989
- Life is a Contact Sport (with Ken Kragen), Morrow, 1993
- Salesman of the Century (with Ron Popeil), Dell, 1995
- Aaron Spelling: A Prime-Time Life (with Aaron Spelling), St. Martin's Press, 1996
- Frasier, Simon and Schuster, 1997
- The Ultimate Rugrats Fan Book, Simon and Schuster, 1998
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jefferson Graham.|
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|