|Full name||Jefferson Moreira Nascimento|
|Date of birth||5 July 1988|
|Place of birth||Campo Formoso, Brazil|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2017–2018||→ Braga (loan)||26||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 July 2018|
Born in Campo Formoso, Bahia, Jefferson represented in his country Associação Desportiva São Caetano, Guaratinguetá Futebol, Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras, Grêmio Barueri Futebol, Fluminense FC, Clube Náutico Capibaribe and Santa Cruz Futebol Clube. His Série A input consisted of 11 games in representation of the third and fifth clubs, during three separate seasons; interspersed with that, he had a one-year spell in Portugal with G.D. Estoril Praia.
Jefferson returned to Estoril for the 2012–13 campaign, with the team now in the Primeira Liga. He scored his first goal as a professional on 11 November 2012 to help to a 2–0 home defeat of Moreirense FC, and also found the net against Sporting Clube de Portugal (3–1 home win) and S.L. Benfica (1–1, away) in an eventual fifth-place finish, with the subsequent qualification to the UEFA Europa League; most of his five successful strikes across all competitions came from long-distance shots.
In April 2014, Jefferson celebrated his 50th appearance in the Portuguese top division in a match against F.C. Paços de Ferreira. On 16 June 2017, he (on loan) and teammate Ricardo Esgaio (permanent transfer) joined S.C. Braga as Rodrigo Battaglia moved in the opposite direction.
- As of 29 April 2017
- "Náutico contrata lateral-esquerdo Jefferson" [Náutico hire left-back Jefferson] (in Portuguese). JC. 30 December 2011. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Santa Cruz contrata mais dois jogadores para a disputa da Série C" [Santa Cruz hire two more players for upcoming Série C] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 25 May 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Estoril-Moreirense, 2–0: Insaciáveis canários não param de marcar" [Estoril-Moreirense, 2–0: Insatiable canaries can't stop scoring]. Record (in Portuguese). 11 November 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Leão diz adeus à Europa" [Lion says goodbye Europe]. Record (in Portuguese). 22 February 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Afinal foi mesmo o Estoril quem conseguiu travar o Benfica na Luz" [Turns out it was Estoril that stopped Benfica at the Luz]. Público (in Portuguese). 6 May 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Jefferson é mestre de laboratório" [Jefferson is a laboratory master]. Record (in Portuguese). 22 June 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Jefferson quer fazer história" [Jefferson wants to make history]. Record (in Portuguese). 7 June 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Reviravolta em Alvalade dá vitória aos leões" [Comeback at Alvalade gives win to lions] (in Portuguese). Sábado. 2 March 2014. Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- Rodolfo Reis (22 March 2014). "Resultado jogo Marítimo 1–3 Sporting na Liga 2014" [Marítimo 1–3 Sporting match score in 2014 League] (in Portuguese). Vavel. Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- "Jefferson entra nos 50" [Jefferson makes it to 50]. Record (in Portuguese). 5 April 2014. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Battaglia em Alvalade, Esgaio e Jefferson em Braga" [Battaglia in Alvalade, Esgaio and Jefferson in Braga] (in Portuguese). TSF. 16 June 2017. Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- "Jefferson". Soccerway. Retrieved 22 May 2013.