Jefferson Township, Adams County, Indiana
Location in Adams County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||24.13 sq mi (62.5 km2)|
|• Land||24.1 sq mi (62 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.12%|
|Elevation||860 ft (262 m)|
|• Density||45.2/sq mi (17.5/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46711, 46740, 47326|
|GNIS feature ID||0453477|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.13 square miles (62.5 km2), of which 24.1 square miles (62 km2) (or 99.88%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.12%) is water.
The township contains the following cemeteries: Loofborrow, Rumple (also known as Cook- no longer exists), and St. Mary Catholic.
- South Adams Schools
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 79
- State Senate District 19
- "Jefferson Township, Adams County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Jefferson township, Adams County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 8, 2013.
||Monroe Township||Blue Creek Township||Black Creek Township, Mercer County, Ohio|
|Wabash Township||Liberty Township, Mercer County, Ohio|
|Bearcreek Township, Jay County||Wabash Township, Jay County|