Jefferson Township, Pulaski County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Pulaski County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.4 sq mi (94 km2)|
|• Land||36.4 sq mi (94 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||696 ft (212 m)|
|• Density||15/sq mi (6/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46996, 47946, 47957|
|GNIS feature ID||453496|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.4 square miles (94 km2), all land.
- Rich Grove Township (north)
- Franklin Township (northeast)
- Monroe Township (east)
- Indian Creek Township (southeast)
- Beaver Township (south)
- Salem Township (southwest)
- White Post Township (west)
- Cass Township (northwest)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Burroughs, Idle and Koster.
- Eastern Pulaski Community School Corporation
- West Central School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 20
- State Senate District 18
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Counties of White and Pulaski, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. 1883. p. 622.
||Cass Township||Rich Grove Township||Franklin Township|
|White Post Township||Monroe Township|
|Salem Township||Beaver Township||Indian Creek Township|