Jefferson Valley Mall
|Location||Yorktown Heights, New York|
|Address||650 Lee Boulevard|
|Developer||Melvin Simon & Associates|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||550,000 square feet|
|No. of floors||2|
Expansion plans were announced in 1996. These were to comprise the addition of 80,000 square feet to Macy's and an additional anchor.
In the early 2000s the mall went under a renovation changing the flooring and color along with removing the fountain and trees. In 2016 the mall ownership was changed from Simon to Washington Prime Group in February 2016
- "ADULT VILLAGE ENTERS MATURITY - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 2016-07-14.
- "Office Market Shows Some Improvement in '95". theater.nytimes.com. 20 January 1996. Retrieved 2016-07-14.
- "IN BRIEF - Stockholm-Based Retailer Moving Into Westchester - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 2016-07-14.
- "Photos of Jefferson Valley Mall Expansion and Renovation Plan - Yorktown NY Patch". patch.com. Retrieved 2016-07-14.
- Brian Marschhauser. "JV Mall renovation underway | MyCommunity.News". Archived from the original on 2015-08-14. Retrieved 2016-07-14.