|Location||9000 East Jefferson Avenue
|Top floor||98.2 m (322 ft)|
|Design and construction|
The Jeffersonian Apartments is a large apartment building at 9000 East Jefferson Avenue, on the near-east side of Detroit, Michigan. Built in 1965, primarily of glass and steel in the international architecture style, it is one of Detroit's tallest residential buildings -- standing 30 stories with 412 residential units.
The building is zoned to Detroit Public Schools
- Hill, Eric J.; John Gallagher (2002). AIA Detroit: The American Institute of Architects Guide to Detroit Architecture. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-3120-3.
- Meyer, Katherine Mattingly and Martin C.P. McElroy with Introduction by W. Hawkins Ferry, Hon A.I.A. (1980). Detroit Architecture A.I.A. Guide Revised Edition. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-1651-4.
- Jeffersonian Apartment details at Emporis.com
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on the Jeffersonian Apartments
- Jeffersonian Detroit Apartments Website
|This article related to a building or structure in Detroit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|