|Residence||Lincoln, Penobscot County, Maine|
Jeffery A. Gifford is a Maine politician. Gifford served as a Republican member of the Maine House of Representatives, representing the state's 12th district from 2006 until 2014. He serves on the House Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee (third-term). He was first elected in 2006, was re-elected in 2008 and again in 2010.
Gifford is married to his wife Irene and has three children, eight grandchildren and one great-grandchild. He works in the pulp and paper industry and is a member of the Pulp & Paperworkers Resource Council which lobbies for legislation and policies that effect jobs in this industry. He coached Pop Warner football for twenty-five years and lives in Lincoln, Maine.
- Project Vote Smart: Rep. Jeffery Gifford, retrieved 2008-11-23
- House Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, retrieved 2011-08-18
- General Election Tabulations-November 7, 2006: State Representative by District, retrieved 2008-11-23
- General Election Tabulations-November 4, 2008: State Representative by District, archived from the original on February 8, 2009, retrieved 2008-12-04
- General Election Tabulations-November 2, 2010: State Representative by District, archived from the original on April 25, 2013, retrieved 2011-08-18
- Maine House of Representatives - Representative Jeffery A. Gifford, retrieved 2008-12-04
- PPRC Purpose Statement, retrieved 2008-11-23
- Maine House of Representatives - Representative Jeffery A. Gifford official government website
- Maine House Republicans - Representative Jeffery A. Gifford legislative web site
- Follow the Money - Jeffery Gifford
|This article about a Maine politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|