From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jeffrey or jeffrey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jeffrey may refer to:
- Jeffrey (1995 film), a 1995 film by Paul Rudnick, based on Rudnick's play of the same name
- Jeffrey (2016 film), a 2016 Dominican Republic documentary film
- Jeffrey (given name), a common English name
- Jeffrey's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Jeffrey City, Wyoming, United States
- Jeffrey Street, Sydney, Australia
- Jeffrey's sketch, a sketch on American TV show Saturday Night Live
- Nurse Jeffrey, a spin-off miniseries from the American medical drama series House, MD
- Jeffreys Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
People with the surname
- Grant Jeffrey (1948–2012), Canadian writer
- Hester C. Jeffrey (1842–1934), American activist, suffragist and community organizer
- Richard Jeffrey (1926–2002), American philosopher, logician, and probability theorist
- Tom Jeffrey (born 1938), Australian film and television director and producer
- Geoffrey (disambiguation)
- Jeffery (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Jeffrey"
- All pages with a title containing Jeffrey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jeffrey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.