|Born||Jeffrey Francis Bullock
August 12, 1959
|Education||Jackson High School in Jackson, Minnesota 1977|
|Alma mater||University of Washington PhD, Speech Communication, 1996|
|Occupation||President of the University of Dubuque|
|Board member of||Iowa Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
Iowa College Foundation
Iowa Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
NCAA President’s/Chancellor’s Advisory Committee
Greater Dubuque Development Corporation
Iowa Economic Development Authority
Jeffrey Francis Bullock (born August 12, 1959) is an American academic administrator and the current president of the University of Dubuque, a Presbyterian college in Dubuque, Iowa. He has been president of the university since 1998, after spending two years as dean of the University of Dubuque's Theological Seminary.
Bullock is a 1977 graduate of Jackson High School in Jackson, Minnesota. He has an MA (1993) and PhD (1996) in Speech Communication from the University of Washington, an MDiv from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, and a BA from Seattle Pacific University. Bullock is also an adjunct professor at Seattle Pacific University.
- "PC(USA) OGA". pcusa.org. Archived from the original on 29 May 2015. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- "Bullock praised for energy, hope in UD transformation". Telegraph Herald. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- "Jackson County Pilot - Stories - Alum picked for Iowa EDA". jacksoncountypilot.com. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- "2014 Hall of Fame Nominees". washington.edu. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- "2012". dbq.edu. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
|This biography of an American academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|