This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jeffrey Frank is an American journalist and author from Washington, D.C., born in Baltimore. He is a senior editor at The New Yorker and deputy editor of the Outlook Section in the Washington Post.
Frank worked for the Post for almost 12 years. He published his first novel at the age of 22.
Frank has written three novels: The Columnist, Bad Publicity: A Novel, and Trudy Hopedale: A Novel. He is the author of "Ike and Dick: Portrait of a Strange Political Marriage."  He worked at The Washington Post and The Washington Star.
- http://www.mediabistro.com/articles/cache/a1144.asp Mediabistro Q&A: Jeffrey Frank
- "Jeffrey Frank Biography at Simon & Schuster". Simon and Schuster. Archived from the original on 7 May 2013. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Hirschman, David. "Q&A: Jeffrey Frank". Media Bistro. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- http://authors.simonandschuster.com/Jeffrey-Frank/1941021/books Books by Jeffery Frank
- Scarborough, Joe. "Book Review". New York Times. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- Official website
- newyorker.com Articles by Jeffrey Frank (in The New Yorker)
- authors.simonandschuster.com Author profile at Simon & Schuster
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|