Jeffrey S. Guice
|Member of the Mississippi House of Representatives|
from the 114th district
|Assumed office |
|Born||December 22, 1959|
El Paso, Texas
|Profession||Real Estate Broker/Representative|
Jeffrey S. Guice (born December 22, 1959) is an American Republican politician of Ocean Springs, Mississippi. Since 2008, he has been a member of the Mississippi House of Representatives from the 114th District. He has listed his profession as real estate broker.
He is the chair of the Interstate Cooperation Committee and also sits on the committees for:
- Ports, Harbors and Airports
- Public Health and Human Services
- Ways and Means.
Guice is among a group of lawmakers who in 2016 were camping on state-owned property at the Mississippi Fairgrounds, according to members of the group and observations by the Jackson Clarion-Ledger. They called themselves the "Camper Caucus." 
- Geoff Pender, ”Lawmakers’ Sweetheart Deal Does Jackson on $6 a Day,” Jackson Clarion-Ledger, undated
- "Jeffrey S. Guice". Mississippi House of Representatives. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Jeffrey S. Guice". Mississippi House of Representatives. Retrieved 29 June 2016.