Jeffrey Harvey (biologist)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jeff Harvey (born 1957 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada) is a Senior Scientist in the Department of Multitrophic Interactions at the Netherlands Institute of Ecology, and formerly an associate editor of Nature.
Harvey specializes in research concerning:
- "Intra-interspecific variation in plant quality and its effects on herbivores, parasitoids and hyperparasitoids; linking above- and below ground multitrophic interactions via plant defense."
- "Life-history, foraging and developmental strategies in hyperparasitoids."
- "Spatial and temporal effects on multitrophic interactions."
- "Science, ecology and advocacy."
- The Skeptical Environmentalist; Harvey was prominent among the many critics of this book.
|This article about a Canadian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a biologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|