|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||175 lb (79 kg)|
|Born||November 18, 1988|
|High school||Loyola Academy,
Jeffrey Michael Jordan (born November 18, 1988) is an American former basketball player who played for the University of Central Florida Knights and the University of Illinois Fighting Illini. He played high school basketball for Loyola Academy in Wilmette, Illinois. Jordan is the elder son of retired Hall of Fame National Basketball Association player Michael Jordan, who played for the Chicago Bulls and Washington Wizards, and the older brother of Marcus Jordan.
Jeffrey Jordan has been the subject of local and national media attention, and had three of his high school games broadcast nationally on ESPN in 2007. Jordan also played football in his sophomore year at Loyola Academy.
Jordan graduated from Loyola Academy on May 26, 2007. He received scholarship offers from Valparaiso and Loyola University Chicago, and was actively recruited as a preferred walk-on by Davidson, Penn State, Northwestern, and University of Illinois. Jordan decided to play as a preferred walk-on at the University of Illinois and enrolled at the university in 2007 as a psychology major with an academic scholarship. On January 22, 2009, it was announced by the university that Jordan would receive a full scholarship.
On June 24, 2009, Jordan announced he was leaving the University of Illinois’ basketball team to focus on school and his "life after basketball". Jordan later decided to return to the team, but after the 2009–10 season, he received a release to transfer to the University of Central Florida alongside his brother, Marcus.
In January 2012, Jordan left the UCF team for "personal reasons".
- espn.com, Junior Jordans at Nike Camps have pedigrees, accessed January 19, 2007.
- sportsillustrated.cnn.com, SI on Campus.com, accessed January 19, 2007.
- msnbc.com, Heir Jordan out to prove he can play like Mike, accessed January 19, 2007.
- espn.com, MJ the dad watches his sons make their mark, accessed January 19, 2007.
- chicagotribune.com, Penn State joins battle for Jordan, accessed April 7, 2007.
- chicagotribune.com, (Face)book it: Illini Jordan's preferred choice, accessed April 26, 2007.
- fightingillini.com, Jeff Jordan, accessed October 29, 2007.
- "Walk-on Jordan earns scholarship from Illinois". ESPN.com. January 22, 2009. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- "Jeff Jordan". ESPN.com. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Gould, Herb (June 24, 2009). "Jeff Jordan leaves basketball program". Chicago Sun-Times. Archived from the original on July 28, 2009.
- fightingillini.com, Jordan Returns to Illini, accessed October 16, 2009.
- The Associated Press (May 21, 2010). "Jordan’s Career at Illinois Ends". Retrieved June 1, 2017 – via NYTimes.com.
- Brennan, Eamonn (June 1, 2010). "Jeffrey Jordan lands at Central Florida". ESPN. Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- "Florida and Sun". FOX Sports. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- "Juanita Jordan: 'I'm in a good place'". ChicagoBusiness.com. Retrieved June 1, 2017.