Jeffrey W. Hayzlett
|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (February 2015)|
||This biographical article is written like a résumé. (July 2011)|
Jeffrey Hayzlett at the 2010 Streamy Awards
|Born||1960/1961 (age 54–55)
Charleston, West Virginia, U.S.
|Residence||Sioux Falls, South Dakota New York, New York|
|Occupation||CEO The Hayzlett Group, Author, Speaker|
|Website||The Hayzlett Group|
Jeffrey Hayzlett is a marketing, business, and public relations expert. Formerly the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of the Eastman Kodak Company, reporting to Kodak Chairman and CEO Antonio M. Perez from 2009-2010.  In 2014 he is the CEO of The Hayzlett Group.
Hayzlett was born in Charleston, West Virginia. He was the oldest of three. His father was in the military which caused his family to move frequently.
Hayzlett graduated from Douglas High School in Box Elder, South Dakota in 1979. He then studied government and international affairs at Augustana College, a private college in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. He was a member of Pi Sigma Epsilon.
Hayzlett joined Kodak in April 2006 as Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President of the company's Graphic Communications Group.
In May 2010, Jeff Hayzlett released a book entitled "The Mirror Test: Is Your Business Really Breathing?"
In January 2012, Hayzlett released his second book entitled "Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow Profits"
On September 3, 2013, Bloomberg announced Hayzlett's new role as the host of C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett. It premiered October 8 and airs weekly Tuesdays at 9:30P ET/PT on Bloomberg.
He has received numerous global awards and honors, including:
- 2011 SMEI Sales and Marketing Hall of Fame
- 2011 SMEI Academy of Achievement's "Ambassador of Free Enterprise" Award
- 2009 B2B Magazine Top 10 B2B Marketer of the Year
- 2009 Inductee, BMA Hall of Fame
- 2009 BMA G.D. Crain Jr. Award for Marketing Excellence 
- 2009 Xplor Chairman's Award
- 2008 Chair, Direct Marketing Magazine Caples Awards
- 2008 Earl I. Sundeen Award, IGAEA
- 2008 B2B Magazine B2B Marketer of the Year"
- 2008 Direct Marketer of the Year & Direct Marketers Hall of Fame, University of Akron Taylor Institute for Direct Marketing"
- 2007 B2B Magazine Top 10 B2B Marketer of the Year
- 2007 Frost & Sullivan Sales & Marketing Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2006 Honorary Life Member, Pi Sigma Epsilon
- 2006 International Friend of Business, IPN
- Permanent Trustee, SMEI Academy of Achievement Hall of Fame
- 2005 Honorary Life Member, BAPC
- 1995 Industry Award of Distinction, NAQP
- Entrepreneur of the Year, US SBA
Board memberships and affiliations
Hayzlett is a member of the following boards:
- Board of Governors, We Are Family Foundation
- Co-Chair, CMO Executive Summit, India
- Trustee, Pi Sigma Epsilon National Education Foundation
- Advisory Board, Digital Marketing Group
- Advisory Board, Packaging Design Magazine
- Permanent Trustee, SMEI Academy of Achievement Hall of Fame (former Chairman)
- Board, Business Marketing Association (former Chairman)
- Board, Vdopia
- Board, RMG Networks
- Board, Tagga
- Board, Chatalog
- Board, Likeable
- Board, Vaud Fund
- Board, WayFounder
- Board, Chairman, itracks
- Board, SlimSurveys
- Board, Covario
- Chairman, Printing Industries Centres Insurance, UK
- Advisor, Whale Path
In the past, Hayzlett has been a member of the following boards:
- Advisory Board, WiMax Forum Changes
- Board, MindHive
Hayzlett and his wife Tami have two children, Lindsey and Tyler. They spend their time between Sioux Falls and New York City.
- Wells, Melanie (May 14, 2010). "Kodak CMO Jeff Hayzlett To Pursue TV Career". Forbes. Retrieved July 28, 2010.
- "SD marketing guru, TV star is leaving job". The American News (Aberdeen, South Dakota). May 15, 2010.
- Jeffrey Hayzlett profile. ClassMates.com
- Deutsch, Donny. "Jeffrey Hayzlett". The Big Idea. Retrieved April 25, 2013.
- "Jeffrey Hayzlett Named Contributing Editor for Bloomberg Television". The Hayzlett Group. April 30, 2013. Retrieved May 7, 2013.
- "Jeffrey Hayzlett Joins Bloomberg Television". Bloomberg Television. April 30, 2013. Retrieved May 7, 2013.
- "2009 G.D. Crain Jr. Award Winner: Jeffrey Hayzlett". Business Marketing Association. 2009.
- "Kodak’s Jeff Hayzlett named 'BtoB’s' Marketer of the Year". BtoB. November 12, 2008. Retrieved July 27, 2009.
- "2007 Direct Marketer of the Year Jeff Hayzlett" (PDF). The University of Akron. April 10, 2008. Retrieved July 27, 2009.
- "CMO of Kodak's Graphic Communications Group Earns Lifetime Achievement Award from Frost & Sullivan; Jeffrey Hayzlett recognized for outstanding accomplishment and positive influence". HighBeam Research. June 2007. Retrieved July 27, 2009.[dead link]
- "Jeffrey W. Hayzlett Named Chairman of itracks". itracks. April 27, 2011. Retrieved April 24, 2013.
- "Global Business Leader Jeffrey Hayzlett Joins Covario Advisory Board". Covario. September 11, 2013. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- "Entrepreneurial Spirit: Jeffrey Hayzlett Chief Markting Officer and Vice President Eastman Kodak Company". Output Links. February 9, 2009. Retrieved July 28, 2009.
- Keane, Meghan (June 17, 2009). "Q&A: Kodak's Jeffrey Hayzlett on Twankers and Kodak's social media presence". Retrieved July 14, 2009.
- "Biography: Jeffrey W. Hayzlett". Eastman Kodak Company. Retrieved July 26, 2009.[dead link]
- "Award Recipients". International Graphic Arts Education Association, Inc. 2008. Retrieved July 26, 2009.
- "Episode 36 – Jeffrey Hayzlett – Conditions of Satisfaction". MIPtalk.com. April 27, 2010. Retrieved June 8, 2010.