|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Occupation||Managing Director GoAir and Bombay Dyeing|
|Children||(Two) Jahangir , Ella|
|Parent(s)||Nusli Wadia (father)
Maureen Wadia (mother)
|Relatives||Ness Wadia (brother)
Neville Wadia (grand father)
Dina Jinnah (grand mother)
Muhammad Ali Jinnah (great-grand father)
Maryam Jinnah (great-grand mother)
Jehangir Wadia (also known as Jeh Wadia) (born c. 1974) is a businessman belonging to the Wadia family. He is the son of Nusli Wadia and Maureen Wadia, the great-grandson of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and younger brother of Ness Wadia.
Jehangir Wadia did his initial schooling at the Lawrence School in Sanawar and moved to a boarding school in England to complete his graduation. Jehangir is MSc. from Warwick University in England.
Jehangir is married to Celina (Australia origin) whom he met at London and have two children Jahangir and Ella. 
- Sinh, Gauri (6 March 2003). "Jeh Wadia's tying the knot". Times of India. Retrieved Dec 28, 2015.
- "Top Stories: Dina Wadia visits Mazar of her Father, the Quaid-i-Azam". Pakistan Times. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "‘I’d never want to ride on Jeh’s fame’". DNA. Retrieved 19 Dec 2014.
- Neha Tara Mehta (2009-09-24). "Shekhar speaks up for a green world: India Today". Indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "Bombay Dyeing Management: Jeh elevated, Ness steps down". The Times of India. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-02.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|