||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
6 July 1973 
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Other names||Jeh Wadia|
|Occupation||Managing Director GoAir and Bombay Dyeing|
|Parent(s)||Maureen and Nusli Wadia|
|Relatives||See Wadia family|
Jehangir Wadia (also known as Jeh Wadia; born 6 July 1973) is a Indian businessman belonging to the Wadia family. He is the son of Nusli Wadia and the great-grandson of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan.
Life and career
Jehangir was born in Mumbai to businessman Nusli Wadia and former airhostess Maureen Wadia. His grandfather was Neville Wadia and Dina Jinnah. The founder of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Jinnah and his wife Rattanbai Petit are his great grandparents. Jehangir did his initial schooling at the Lawrence School in Sanawar and moved to a boarding school in England to complete his graduation. Jehangir is MSc. from Warwick University in England.
Jehangir is married to Celina (Australia origin) whom he met at London and have two children Jahangir and Ella.
- Sinh, Gauri (6 March 2003). "Jeh Wadia's tying the knot". Times of India. Retrieved Dec 28, 2015.
- "Top Stories: Dina Wadia visits Mazar of her Father, the Quaid-i-Azam". Pakistan Times. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "'I'd never want to ride on Jeh's fame'". DNA. Retrieved 19 Dec 2014.
- Neha Tara Mehta (2009-09-24). "Shekhar speaks up for a green world: India Today". Indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "Bombay Dyeing Management: Jeh elevated, Ness steps down". The Times of India. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-02.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|