|Look up Jeju or jeju in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jeju may refer to:
- Jeju Island (Jejudo), an island near South Korea
- Jeju Province (formerly transliterated Cheju), a province of South Korea comprising Jejudo
- Jeju Air, an airline operating from Jejudo
- Jeju Bank, the old name of Shinhan Bank
- Jeju (woreda), one of the 180 woredas district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.