Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jekyll may refer to:
- Jekyll Island, an island off the coast of the U.S. state of Georgia
- Jekyll Island Club, private club located thereon
- Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, an 1886 novella by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll, a 1960 horror film by Hammer Film Productions
- Dr. Jekyll y el Hombre Lobo, a 1972 Spanish horror film
- Jekyll, a 2007 horror film written and directed by Scott Zakarin
- Jekyll (TV series), a 2007 BBC television series written by Steven Moffat
- Jekyll & Hyde (TV series), a 2015 ITV television series written by Charlie Higson
- Jekyll, a 2013 re-release of Hyde (EP) by South Korean boy band VIXX
- Jekyll (software), a static blogging platform
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jekyll.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.