From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jellies)
|Look up jelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jelly may refer to:
- Fruit preserves, a clear or translucent fruit spread or preserve, referred to as jelly in Canada and other countries
- Gelatin, a translucent substance extracted from the collagen inside animals' connective tissue, made from bones and pig skin
- Gelatin dessert, referred to as jelly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and other countries
- Gelignite, also known as blasting jelly or simply jelly
- Temazepam, a powerful hypnotic drug, street name "Jellies"
- Jellyfish, also known as jellies
- Jelly shoes, shoes made from semi-transparent PVC plastic
- Petroleum jelly, a topical ointment
- Royal jelly, a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae, as well as adult queen bees
- The Jellys, an English punk/pop band
- "Jelly" (song), a 2006 song by Japanese electronic duo Capsule
- Mr. Jelly, title character of the novel Mr. Jelly, in the Mr. Men children's book series
- Shadowmoor, a Magic: the Gathering expansion set, codenamed "Jelly" in development
- The Jellies, an American animated television series
- Jelly (name), a list of people and one fictional character with the given name, surname or nickname
- Apache Jelly, a Java and XML based scripting and processing engine for turning XML into executable code
- Jelly (app), an app, and the company behind it (founded by Twitter co-founder Biz Stone)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.