Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jelly may refer to:
- Jelly (fruit preserves), a clear or translucent fruit spread or preserve
- Jelly (dessert), a clear or translucent dessert
- The Jellys, an English punk/pop band
- "Jelly" (song), a 2006 song by Japanese electronic duo Capsule
- Mr. Jelly, title character of the novel Mr. Jelly, in the Mr. Men children's book series
- Nickname of Sergeant Jelal, a character in the novel Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
- Shadowmoor, a Magic: the Gathering expansion set, codenamed "Jelly" in development
- The Jellies, an American adult animated television series
- Jelly (name), a list of people with the nickname or surname
- Gelignite, also known as blasting jelly or simply jelly
- Temazepam, a powerful hypnotic drug, street name "Jellies"
- Jellyfish, also known as jellies
- Apache Jelly, a Java- and XML-based scripting and processing engine for turning XML into executable code
- Jelly (app), an app, and the company behind it.
- Jelli, a California-based advertising technology firm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.