Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jena is a German city.
Jena may also refer to:
- Jena, the second largest city in Thuringia, Germany
- University of Jena, Germany
- Jena Observatory, Germany
- Jena, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Jena, Florida, an unincorporated community
- Jena, Louisiana, a town in the United States; named for its German namesake
- Jena (Oxford, Maryland), a home on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Jena, Bokaro, a town in Jharkhand, India
- Jena, a village in Gavojdia Commune, Timiş County, Romania
- 526 Jena, an asteroid
- Jena (given name), a list of people with this name
- Jena (surname), a list of people so named
- Jena Band of Choctaw Indians
- Jena (framework), a Semantic Web framework
- Jena Romanticism, the first phase of Romanticism in German literature
- Jena Symphony, a musical composition once attributed to Beethoven
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.