Jenene Nagy, a native of New York is a Portland, Oregon, based installation artist and curator. She received her masters of fine arts from the University of Oregon in 2004 and has co-curated the noted Tilt Gallery and Project Space in the Everett Station Lofts since January 2006.
Known for her space shaping architectural interventions debuted at THE HOOK UP exhibition at the New American Art Union (June 2007), her work has grown exponentially in later shows like False Flat and S/plit in the Portland Art Museum's Apex Program.
- Ultra http://www.ultrapdx.com/zero/2007/07/16/ultra-q-jenene-nagy/
- PORT http://www.portlandart.net/archives/2007/06/off_the_plane_a.html
- PORT http://www.portlandart.net/archives/2007/09/jenene_nays_fal.html
- Portland Mercury http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/Content?oid=701338&category=22127
- The Oregonian http://olive-3.live.advance.net/entertainment/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/1203371701189710.xml&coll=7