Jenkinjones, West Virginia
Street View Jenkinjones West Virginia
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1554801|
The Pocahontas Fuel Company Store and Office Buildings were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. Its post office  was established on October 15, 1912. During the years of 1961-1975 it is documented that 8,290,780 tons of coal were mined by the Pocahontas Fuel Co Inc. at Jenkinjones.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Jenkinjones, West Virginia
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Jenkinjones WV post office
- http://webpmt.usps.gov/pmt015.cfm[permanent dead link]
- Kenny, Hamill (1945). West Virginia Place Names: Their Origin and Meaning, Including the Nomenclature of the Streams and Mountains. Piedmont, WV: The Place Name Press. p. 334.
- Lewis, Ronald (2008). Welsh Americans, A History of Assimilation in the Coalfields. University of North Carolina Press. pp. 74–75. ISBN 9780807832202.
|This article about a location in McDowell County, West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|