|SEPTA regional rail|
|Location||2 Greenwood Avenue
Jenkintown, PA 19046, USA
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections||SEPTA City Bus: 77|
|Parking||430-space parking lot|
Jenkintown Wyncote Station
|Location||Wyncote, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Architectural style||Queen Anne|
|Part of||Wyncote Historic District (#86002884)|
|NRHP reference #||14001103|
|Added to NRHP||December 29, 2014|
|Designated CP||October 16, 1986|
Jenkintown–Wyncote station (originally Jenkintown station) is a major SEPTA Regional Rail station along the SEPTA Main Line in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is located at the intersection of Greenwood Avenue and West Avenue on the border of Jenkintown and the Wyncote neighborhood of Cheltenham Township. Jenkintown is the busiest Regional Rail station outside Center City, Philadelphia, and the sixth-busiest overall. Despite this, the station is not wheelchair accessible.
Jenkintown–Wyncote station was originally built in 1872 by the North Pennsylvania Railroad, and replaced in 1932 by the Reading Railroad. The 1932-built structure remains to this day, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2014. It currently lies in fare zone three and includes a parking lot with 450 spaces. The West Trenton line branches off of the SEPTA Main Line at this station.
This station is served by the Lansdale/Doylestown Line, Warminster Line, and West Trenton Line. These three rail lines make Jenkintown-Wyncote the sixth-busiest station in SEPTA's Regional Rail system, and the busiest outside the City of Philadelphia, with 1998 average weekday boardings and 1660 average weekday alightings.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- 1892 photos of old Jenkintown NPAA Station by William Henry Jackson
- Existing Railroad Stations in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- SEPTA. "Jenkintown Station."
- "SEPTA (Mar. 28, 2007). "Combined Timetable."" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-05-19. (321 KB)
- "SEPTA (May 2014). Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Service Plan. p. 61" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-08-12. (539 KB)
Media related to Jenkintown-Wyncote (SEPTA station) at Wikimedia Commons