Mann has a private practice as a psychotherapist in Beverly Hills, California. She has appeared in media as "Dr. Jenn." She has acted as a relationship counselor for the VH1 reality shows Couples Therapy and spin-off Family Therapy. Until Sirius XM Radio dropped the Oprah Winfrey channel on December 31, 2014, Mann hosted a nightly radio call-in show. The show moved to a new channel in 2015.
- "How can you feel sexier as you get older? Read more: How can you feel sexier as you get older? - The Times of India". The Times of India. 5 December 2010. Retrieved 20 December 2010.
- "Love & Lust: Will Sanford Marriage Last?". CBS News. 29 June 2009. Retrieved 20 December 2010.
- Schefft, Jen (2007). Better Single Than Sorry: A No-Regrets Guide to Loving Yourself and Never Settling. HarperCollins. p. 121. ISBN 978-0-06-122807-0. Retrieved 20 December 2010.
- Heger, Jen (2013-09-10). "Ironic Much? VH1's 'Couples Therapy' Host Dr. Jenn Berman Divorces". Radar Online. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
- Barker, Olivia (31 May 2009). "The Gosselins and the consequences of reality TV". USA Today. Retrieved 20 December 2010.
- "SHOWBIZ TONIGHT (Transcript)". CNN. 6 November 2007. Retrieved 20 December 2010.
- vh1. "Couples Therapy With Dr. Jenn (TV Series) | Season 5 Episodes". VH1. Retrieved 2015-09-30.