Jenna Haze attending the XRCO Awards, Hollywood, CA on April 16, 2009
February 22, 1982 |
Fullerton, California, United States
|Ethnicity||Spanish, German, Irish|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||92 lb (42 kg; 6.6 st)|
|No. of adult films|
Jenna Haze (born February 22, 1982) is an American director, model and former pornographic actress. Haze has won numerous adult industry awards, including the 2003 AVN Award for Best New Starlet and the 2009 AVN Award for Female Performer of the Year, making her the second performer in history to ever win both awards in the course of her career, after Missy. In 2012, she was inducted into both the AVN and XRCO Halls of Fame.
Haze entered the adult film industry on July 18, 2001. Between 2002 and 2005, she was a contract girl for the film company Jill Kelly Productions. During most of her time at the company, she performed exclusively with women, out of loyalty to her then boyfriend, an industry cameraman. She returned to working with men in the 2006 multi-award winning release Jenna Haze Darkside, produced by Jules Jordan.
Her first scene was for The Oral Adventures of Craven Moorehead 8 with her agent Slim Shady (Dez) and his best friend, Moorehead. It was intended to only be an oral scene, but in the heat of the moment she had intercourse with both. The next day she shot a scene with Miles Long in Joey Silvera's Service Animals 4. A few months later, she realized that she did not need an agent and started to represent herself.
In February 2002, Haze appeared in a scene for Jill Kelly Productions (JKP), directed by Jill Kelly herself. Kelly was impressed by her performance and JKP offered Haze an exclusive performing contract. This was soon followed by offers from other companies, but in April 2002 Haze decided to sign with JKP, as they offered the extra flexibility she needed to make money and build her career. The company to her was more than just a business, but a family too. She also enjoyed the idea of having a group of girls around her and working for a company run by a woman. Soon after signing with JKP, she formed a serious relationship with an industry cameraman and began a three-year period of performing exclusively with women. At the 2003 AVN Awards ceremony, Haze was named Best New Starlet and her masturbation scene in Big Bottom Sadie was awarded Best Solo Sex Scene. In 2004, she appeared on the HBO show Pornucopia, a six-part documentary on the pornography industry in California.
Haze became a free agent in April 2005, after deciding not to renew her contract with JKP, partly because Jill Kelly had recently left the company. After leaving JKP and splitting with her boyfriend, Haze returned to working with male performers. The April 2006 release Jenna Haze Darkside featured her first boy-girl scenes in over three years. The film was produced and directed by her new boyfriend Jules Jordan. Later in the year, she began writing a sex advice column for the pornographic magazine, Fox.
In 2006 she also started feature dancing, represented by the agency Lee Network. The first achievement in her feature dancing career was a nomination for Best Feature Entertainer at the 2007 Night Moves Awards. Her film work was also rewarded in 2007, with AVN Awards for Best Oral Sex Scene (Video) and Best Group Sex Scene (Video), as well as a nomination for Female Performer of the Year.
In January 2008, her scene with Manuel Ferrara in Evil Anal 2 won the AVN Award for Best Couples Sex Scene (Video). In August 2008, Haze achieved the first feature dancing award of her career winning Adult Movie Entertainer of the Year in the 11th annual Adult Nightclub and Exotic Dancer Awards. On January 10, 2009, Haze and Belladonna hosted the 2009 AVN Awards, and Haze won Female Performer of the Year.
In 2010, Complex ranked Haze sixteenth on their list of "The 50 Prettiest Porn Stars of All Time" and fifth on their list of "The 10 Hottest Orange County Women." Complex also ranked her twentieth on their list of "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)" in 2011. She was also placed on CNBC's yearly list of "The Dirty Dozen: Porn's Most Popular Stars" in 2011 and 2012.
On February 7, 2012, Haze announced her retirement from performing via a homemade YouTube video, followed by a press release. She revealed that she hadn't shot a scene since April 2011 but would possibly continue to direct and produce.
Jennaration X Studios
Jennaration X's debut film, Cum-Spoiled Sluts, (featuring scenes with Haze, Johnny Sins, Nikki Rhodes and James Deen) was released March 23, 2009, followed by Anal Academics which was released July 6, 2009.
In the 2007 mainstream comedy film, Superbad, Haze made a short appearance in the role of Vagtastic Voyage Girl #2. Haze made a short appearance in the 2009 action/thriller film Crank: High Voltage as a porn star on strike.
Published in 2007, Haze was among the adult stars featured in the erotic photography book Naked Ambition: An R-Rated Look at an X-Rated Industry. The special edition of the book included a fine art photograph of Haze signed by the photographer Michael Grecco.
Shortly after retiring 2012, Haze appeared in the March edition of the men's magazine FHM in a layout with former Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen, and shortly thereafter had a cameo in Momsen's band The Pretty Reckless' music video for the song "My Medicine". She then appeared onstage with the band at their March 13 Los Angeles House Of Blues performance and gave Momsen an impromptu lapdance.
- 2003 AVN Award for Best New Starlet
- 2003 AVN Award for Best Solo Sex Scene – Big Bottom Sadie
- 2006 F.A.M.E. Award for Fan Favorite Best Butt
- 2007 AVN Award for Best Oral Sex Scene, Video – Jenna Haze Darkside
- 2007 AVN Award for Best Group Sex Scene, Video – Fashionistas Safado: The Challenge
- 2007 XRCO Award for Best On-Screen Chemistry – Fashionistas Safado: The Challenge
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Award for Favorite Oral Starlet
- 2007 FICEB Ninfa Award for Most Original Sex Scene - Fashionistas Safado
- 2008 AVN Award for Best Couple Sex Scene, Video – Evil Anal 2
- 2008 XRCO Award for Orgasmic Oralist
- 2008 F.A.M.E. Award for Favorite Anal Starlet
- 2009 AVN Award for Female Performer of the Year
- 2009 AVN Award for Best Tease Performance – Pretty As They Cum
- 2009 XBIZ Award for Female Performer of the Year
- 2009 XRCO Award for Female Performer of the Year
- 2009 F.A.M.E. Award for Dirtiest Girl In Porn
- 2009 F.A.M.E. Award for Favorite Oral Starlet
- 2009 Nightmoves Award for Best Feature Dancer (Editor's Choice)
- 2009 Hot d'Or Award for Best American Female Performer
- 2010 XRCO Award for Orgasmic Analist
- 2010 F.A.M.E. Award for Dirtiest Girl In Porn
- 2010 F.A.M.E. Award for Favorite Anal Starlet
- 2011 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Couples Sex Scene – Meow!
- 2011 AVN Fan Award for Favorite Performer
- 2011 XRCO Award for Orgasmic Oralist
- 2011 Nightmoves Award for Best Feature Dancer (Fan's Choice)
- 2012 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- 2012 XRCO Hall of Fame inductee
Jennaration X Studios:
Haze was born in Fullerton, California and grew up mainly in La Habra, California, but also spent time in Lancaster, California and Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota. Haze grew up as the youngest of four children whose parents were divorced. She is of Spanish, German and Irish descent.
She received good grades in school, until about junior high school when she "discovered boys and sex". By age 15 she had dropped out of high school, had to receive homeschooling and found her first job. She had a series of low wage jobs such as a fast food manager, oil change girl and a Christmas job stocking shelves at a toy store.
When Haze turned 18, she tried stripping for a day, but did not enjoy being a house girl, giving lap dances to men she had to pretend to like for low wages. At age 19, while at her favorite nightclub in Anaheim, California, her boyfriend introduced her to a friend who knew the adult actor Peter North and the actor/director Craven Moorehead. She gladly accepted an offer from Moorehead to participate in a film and two days later she shot her first scene.
- "AVN :: Jenna Haze". AVN. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- Pipe, Roger T (September 2001). "Jenna Haze Interview". Rog Reviews. Retrieved 2006-06-22.
- Rick Ryan. "Interview with Jenna Haze". Qlimax Times Online. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- Jenna Haze at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Peter Warren (2009-04-17). "Jenna Haze: It's Her World, We All Just Stroke in It". AVN. Archived from the original on 19 July 2013. Retrieved 2013-06-12.
- "AVN - Jenna Haze Announces Retirement Via YouTube Video". Business.avn.com. 2012-02-07. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- Sanford, John (April 12, 2012). "XRCO Award Winners Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved April 16, 2013.
- "Jenna Haze – Wanted". Xtreme. 2010-07-14. Retrieved 2014-07-05.
- Heidi Joy Pike (2006-03-30). "Jenna Haze Back In Action for Jules Jordan Video". AVN. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Oral Adventures of Craven Moorehead 8 VHS". Excalibur Films. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- Christina Radish (2009-04-16). "CRANK 2: HIGH VOLTAGE INTERVIEW WITH JENNA HAZE". IESB.net The Movie Reporter. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- "Jenna Haze: Hazed and Confused". Wanted List. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2013-10-29. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Pornucopia Examines Porn Life Through Eyes of Major Players". Adult Video News. 2004-11-15. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Jenna Haze: "I'm a free agent"". AVN. 2005-06-27. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Jenna Haze Turns Sex Advice Columnist". AVN. 2008-07-13. Retrieved 2008-01-13.
- "Jenna Haze". LeeNetwork.net. Retrieved 2008-01-12.[dead link]
- "2007 Night Moves Awards nominations". AdultFYI. 2007-07-10. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Adult Film Industry May Determine Victor in High Definition DVD Format Wars". Business Wire. 2007-04-09. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Jenna Haze pornstar profile and biography". Honestpornreviews.com. 1982-02-22. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- Rutter, Jared. "2008 AVN Awards Winners Announced". AVN.com. Retrieved 2008-01-13.
- Dan Miller (2008-08-28). "Carmen Hart, Jenna Haze Capture Exotic Dancer Awards". AVN.com. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- David Sullivan (2008-10-07). "Belladonna, Jenna Haze to Host 2009 AVN Awards". AVN.com. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- David Sullivan (2009-01-11). "2009 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Complex Magazine (2010-05-26). "The 50 Prettiest Porn Stars of All Time". Complex. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- Tara Aquino (2010-04-26). "Worldwide Wednesday: The 10 Hottest Orange County Women". Complex. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- Complex Magazine (2011-07-11). "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)". Complex. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- Chris Morris (2011-01-05). "The Dirty Dozen: Porn's Most Popular Stars". CNBC. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- Chris Morris (2012-01-18). "The Dirty Dozen 2012: Porn's Most Popular Stars". CNBC. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- "Jenna Haze Announcement". youtube.com. 2012-02-07. Retrieved 2012-02-07.
- Steve Javors, Jenna Haze Launches Jennaration X Studios. XBIZ News Report.
- "Jenna Haze presents Cum-Spoiled Sluts". Julesjordanvideo.com. 2009-03-23. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- "Jenna Haze presents Anal Academics". Julesjordanvideo.com. 2009-07-06. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- Daniel Fienberg (2007-12-04). "DVD Review: 'Superbad'". ZAP 2 it. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Naked Ambition: An R-Rated Look at an X-Rated Industry". NakedAmbition.com. Retrieved 2008-07-13.[dead link]
- "FHM at Taylor Momsen's sexy house party! | Girls". FHM.com. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- "music video article". Retrieved March 16, 2012.[dead link]
- "Blog Archive » Taylor Momsen Gets A Lap Dance By Jenna Haze". Hollywoodtuna. 2012-03-16. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- "FAME Finalists". thefameawards.com. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Hillary Scott Sets Record at 23rd XRCO Awards". AVN. 2007-04-06. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- Peter Warren (2007-06-23). "2007 F.A.M.E. Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- "Winners of the 2007 FICEB Ninfa Awards", h.b., October 10, 2007, xstarsnews.com. Retrieved 2010-10-12.
- David Sullivan (2008-05-01). "XRCO Announces 2008 Award Winners". AVN. Retrieved 2008-05-01.
- David Sullivan, Peter Warren (2008-06-07). "2008 F.A.M.E. Winners Announced at Erotica LA". AVN. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
- Todd Hunter (2009-02-13). "XBIZ Awards Winners Announced". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2009-02-13.
- "2009 XRCO Award Winners Announced". Adult Video News. 2009-04-17. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "F.A.M.E. Award Winners Announced". Adult Video News. 2009-06-14. Retrieved 2009-06-14.
- Steve Javors (2009-10-14). "NightMoves Announces Awards Winners". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Paul Fishbein (2009-10-21). "Pirates II, Evil Angel Big Winners at 2009 Hot d'Or Awards". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2009-10-21.
- "Hot d'Or archives presse x, articles sur les Hot d'or". Hot-dor.fr. Retrieved 2014-05-09.
- "2010 XRCO Award Winners Announced". Adult Video News. 2010-04-30. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- "The F.A.M.E. Awards Reveals 2010 Winners". Adult Video News. 2010-07-10. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2011 AVN Awards". AVN.com. 2011-01-09. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- "2011 XRCO Award Winners Announced". Adult Video News. 2011-04-13. Retrieved 2011-04-14.
- "NightMoves Awards Announces 2011 Winners". AVN.com. 2011-10-10. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- "About Jenna Haze". Fairvilla.com. Retrieved 2008-01-13.[dead link]
- "Jenna Haze Talks About Jules Jordan...final". AdultFYI. 2006-04-23. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- "The Best Search Links on the Net". Qlimax.com. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- "Jenna Haze Interview at Adultcon". Pornstarportraits.com. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jenna Haze.|