April 1, 1987
Chula Vista, California, U.S.
|Other names||Jenna Pressley|
Presley began stripping topless in Tijuana, Mexico. She continued to strip in Tijuana almost every weekend for approximately two years while she was still underage. At age 17 she began receiving treatment for anorexia nervosa, which lasted nearly two years. In 2005 she graduated with honors from Hilltop High School and briefly attended Santa Barbara City College. She studied broadcasting and journalism and worked as a telemarketer. While in college and working at a Santa Barbara strip club, a few producers asked her if she was interested in making "romance movies".
Presley entered the adult film industry in September 2005 when she was 18 years old Around one month into her porn career she caught gonorrhea. While active in the business, she was credited with performing in over 275 films. In 2010 she was named by Maxim as one of the 12 top female stars in porn. Complex ranked her 17th on its list of "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)" in 2011.
During her time in the adult film industry, Presley was known for her ability to ejaculate, which she discovered during a sex scene with Nick Manning. Presley retired from the adult film industry in 2012.
After three years in the industry her grandparents took her to the Rock Church in San Diego, where "she raised her hand to receive Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior" after hearing a sermon from The Rev. Miles McPherson. Further inspired by Rachel Collins, a Christian pastor at XXX Church, Presley left the adult film industry in December 2012 after she completed her last scene in Las Vegas. In a 2013 interview Presley discussed a book in the making about her past struggles with drugs in the industry and about her new faith in Christianity. In August 2013, she appeared on The View with Craig Gross, pastor of the Triple X Church, to discuss her conversion to Christianity.
She was engaged twice while in the Adult Film Industry, and witnessed her boyfriend being murdered in front of her by a rival motorcycle gang.
|2006||NightMoves Award||Won||Best New Starlet (Fan Choice)||N/A|
- Sarah Petersen (2013-08-07). "Former porn star Brittni Ruiz and her pastor appear on 'The View'". Deseret News. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- "X-Rated High". Drugs, Inc.. Series 7. Episode 3. Los Angeles. 30 September 2015. National Geographic Channel. Archived from the original on 8 October 2015. Retrieved 9 October 2015.
- Jenna Presley at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "Deviant Cult X". dv8cultx.com. Archived from the original on 27 April 2006. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- Big D (2006-11-30). "Inside Jenna Presley". XRentDVD. Retrieved 2014-09-18.
- Troy Michael. "Beating The Odds with Porn Performer Jenna Presley". IWAdult.com. Archived from the original on April 30, 2012. Retrieved 2014-11-08.
- Apache Warrior. "Jenna Presley interview". XCritic. Retrieved 2014-09-23.
- "The dirty dozen" Eduardo Anselmi,Maxim UK, June 2010[dead link]
- "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)". Complex. 2011-07-11. Retrieved 2014-11-08.
- Maya Cherry (2011-04-29). "Jenna Presley: WOW". Xtreme. Archived from the original on 2014-09-05. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- Ellis, Mark (26 October 2013). "Pornstar Jenna Presley finds Jesus". Christian Daily News. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
“I had many lonely nights when I cut on my wrists. I tried to kill myself. I spent all my paycheck on drugs.” After three years in the adult film industry, she was fed up. She placed a 9-1-1 call to her grandmother. “I need you, grandma,” she said. “I’m done with this. Come and get me.” During her stay with her grandparents, they took her to the Rock Church in San Diego, led by Pastor Miles McPherson. Brittni was “bawling” through most of the sermon. In response to his invitation, she raised her hand to receive Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior. The church gave her a Bible and after she got home, she devoured Genesis. “I always wondered how we became human. Finally I had the answer and I was so excited. I couldn’t put it down.”
- Herald, The Gospel (2013-07-12). "Jenna Presley Retires from Porn Industry, Found New Life in Christ". Christian News, The Gospel Herald. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- Hallowell, Billy (1 August 2013). "'Thank You, Jesus!': One of the World's Most Famous Porn Stars Finds God, Leaves the Sex Industry". TheBlaze. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
Things finally changed when the former porn star met Rachel Collins, a Christian pastor who works with XXX Church, a ministry that works to alleviate issues associated with porn, and who has a passion for reaching out to workers in the sex industry. Ruiz encountered her at a porn convention and the two began to talk, the Daily Mail reports. The actress was impacted by the exchange, filming her last sex scene in November 2012 and now pledging never to go back, having found Jesus. “I never found love in my life and was looking for it in all the wrong places . . . I have finally encountered the unconditional love of God, and I will never go back,” she said.
- James Nye (2013-07-29). "How the 'World's Hottest Pornstar' found God at the XXXChurch which campaigns to get sex workers to see the light". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Carmen Miller, From Porn to the Cross: An Interview with Brittni Ruiz Archived 2014-11-11 at the Wayback Machine., Whole Magazine, 22 August 2013, Retrieved 4 December 2014
- "2006 Nightmoves Award Winners Announced". Business.avn.com. 2006-10-09. Archived from the original on 2012-06-29. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jenna Presley.|