|First Lady of Finland|
1 March 2012
|Preceded by||Pentti Arajärvi (as First Gentleman)|
April 7, 1977 |
|Spouse(s)||Sauli Niinistö (m. 2009)|
|Alma mater||University of Turku|
Jenni Elina Haukio (born 7 April 1977) is a Finnish poet and the First Lady of Finland. The spouse of the current President of Finland Sauli Niinistö. She has graduated from the University of Turku with a Master of Political Sciences degree in 2001. Haukio was born in Pori, Finland.
- Norway : Grand Cross of the Royal Norwegian Order of Merit (2012)
- Sweden : Member of the Order of the Polar Star (2012)
- Denmark : Grand Cross of the Order of the Dannebrog
- Estonia : First Class of the Order of the Cross of Terra Mariana
- Luxembourg : Grand Cross of the Order of Adolphe of Nassau (May 2016)
- Sweden : Recipient of the 70th Birthday Badge Medal of King Carl XVI Gustaf (30 April 2016)
- "Jenni Haukio, spouse of the President of the Republic — The President of the Republic of Finland: Spouse: Biography". Tpk.fi. Retrieved April 29, 2012.
- Noblesse et Royautés Archived 2013-03-17 at the Wayback Machine. (French), State visit of President of Finland in Norway, 2012, Photo Archived 2013-03-17 at the Wayback Machine.
- State visit of Finland in Sweden 2012, Photo of presidential and royal couples
- Royal Fashion Awards: King Carl Gustaf's Birthday Banquet (Row 3)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jenni Haukio.|