|First Lady of Finland|
Assumed office |
1 March 2012
|Preceded by||Pentti Arajärvi (as First Gentleman)|
7 April 1977|
Sauli Niinistö (m. 2009)
|Alma mater||University of Turku (2001)|
Early life and education
Haukio met Sauli Niinistö in 2005, while she was working for the National Coalition Party. Haukio interviewed Niinistö for the Nykypäivä magazine. They later became a couple, but they kept their relationship a secret from the public until their marriage on 3 January 2009. On 2 February 2018, Jenni Haukio gave birth to her first child, Aaro Veli Väinämö Niinistö.
- Norway : Grand Cross of the Royal Norwegian Order of Merit (2012)
- Sweden : Commander Grand Cross of the Order of the Polar Star (2012)
- Denmark : Grand Cross of the Order of the Dannebrog
- Estonia : First Class of the Order of the Cross of Terra Mariana
- Poland : Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland (March 2015)
- Luxembourg : Grand Cross of the Order of Adolphe of Nassau (May 2016)
- Sweden : Recipient of the 70th Birthday Badge Medal of King Carl XVI Gustaf (30 April 2016)
- Simola, Inka (9 October 2017). "Some sekosi Sauli Niinistön ja Jenni Haukion lapsiuutisesta: "Tätä olemme hiljaa odottaneet"". Me Naiset. Archived from the original on 29 October 2017. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Jenni Haukio, spouse of the President of the Republic — The President of the Republic of Finland: Spouse: Biography". Tpk.fi. Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- "Sauli Niinistön ja Jenni Haukion rakkaustarina: Suhde pysyi vuosia salassa". Ilta-Sanomat. 2 February 2018. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- "Niinistö yllätti kokoomuslaiset "housut kintuissa"". UusiSuomi.fi.
- "Baby Announcement for President and First Lady". News Now Finland. 9 October 2017. Archived from the original on 30 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- Noblesse et Royautés Archived 17 March 2013 at the Wayback Machine. (French), State visit of President of Finland in Norway, 2012, Photo Archived 17 March 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
- State visit of Finland in Sweden 2012, Photo of presidential and royal couples
- Monitor Polski z 2015 r. poz. 455 – point 2. (in Polish)
- Royal Fashion Awards: King Carl Gustaf's Birthday Banquet (Row 3)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jenni Haukio.|