|Born||October 1, 1987|
|Relatives||Dominique Moceanu (sister)|
Jennifer Bricker (born October 1, 1987) is an American acrobat and aerialist. She is the sister of gymnast Dominique Moceanu. Born without legs, she was placed for adoption by her parents. She was a featured performer on Britney Spears' Circus Tour (2009) and was the first handicapped high school tumbling champion in the state of Illinois.
Her history is detailed in her memoir Everything Is Possible: Finding the Faith and Courage to Follow Your Dreams, which was a New York Times bestseller. It was retold by the BBC in January 2017. Writing in Psychology Today, Nancy L. Segal noted, "The sisters' reunion makes for an inspiring story of family ties broken and restored. But it also provides priceless material for research into the roles of nature and nurture in athletic prowess".
- Lynn, Allison (June 8, 2012). "Champion Gymnast's Hidden Life: Dominique Moceanu on Secret Sister". ABC News. Retrieved June 9, 2012.
- "Illinois girl born without legs doesn't let that stand in her way".
- "'I have one chance to prove to you that I'm not some crazy person': First letter to Olympic star Dominique Moceanu from legless secret sister revealed". Daily Mail. June 10, 2012. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- Rich Schapiro (June 10, 2012). "Jennifer Bricker looked up to secret sister Moceanu". NY Daily News. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- Nicole Weskerna (September 25, 2009). "Bricker's talent goes worldwide on singer's tour". Robinson Daily News. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "HBO Real Sports: Gymnast Sisters", HBO video archive; see also the transcript
- "Illinois girl born without legs doesn't let that stand in her way", St. Louis Post-Dispatch, November 1, 1998
- Venema, Vibeke (January 25, 2017). "My idol turned out to be my sister". BBC Online. BBC. Retrieved January 25, 2017.
- Segal, Nancy L. (November 3, 2015). "A Tale of Two Sisters". www.psychologytoday.com. Retrieved January 25, 2017.
|This biographical article related to acrobatic gymnastics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|