Jennifer Derevjanik (born on March 29, 1982 in Staten Island, New York) is a former American professional basketball player. She last played the point guard position for the Phoenix Mercury in the WNBA. She currently coaches girl's varsity basketball at Bound Brook High School where she led them to their first state title in their programs history in her third year of coaching.
George Mason statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
Derevjanik was undrafted. She was signed by the Connecticut Sun on April 26, 2004. She was released by the Sun at the end of training camp prior to the 2006 season, and signed with the Phoenix Mercury a few weeks later.
- Position: Guard
- Height: 5 ft. 10 in. / 1.78 m
- College: George Mason University
- Team(s): Phoenix Mercury, Connecticut Sun (WNBA)
- "Jennifer Derevjanik - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA". WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA. Retrieved 2017-10-08.
- "Women's Basketball Player stats". NCAA. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
|This biographical article relating to United States women's basketball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|