Jennifer Fan is an Asian American businesswoman.
Fan studied at the New York Stern School of Business with BS degrees in finance, statistics and operational research. She graduated at the age of 19, and went on to join Arrowhawk in the summer of 2009. She began her higher education early, enrolling at age 16 at Bard College at Simon's Rock in Great Barrington, MA.
Fan became partner and portfolio manager at Arrowhawk Capital Management. Institutional Investor in June 2011 named her one of its 2011 Hedge Fund Rising Stars. She is a former trader in the global liquids group at Morgan Stanley.
Fan is the founder of Arbalet Capital LLC, a hedge fund specializing in energy and agricultural commodities. In January 2012, it was announced that Fan would start Arbalet Capital LLC with $650 million. However, due to sluggish performance in 2012 and during the first half of 2013, as well as the departure of some big investors, Arbalet's assets under management decreased to $200 million in September 2013, and is set to close within a month or two.  She is now working at Millennium Management, LLC.
- Arrowhawk Capital Partners web site
- "Arrowhawk Capital Partners' Fan Interview on April 28," Bloomberg, April 28, 2011
- "Arrowhawk rolls out two new funds," Absolute Return + Alpha, April 29, 2011
- "And Don’t Even Get Them Started On Chat Roulette ," Dealbreaker, May 24, 2011
- "Jennifer Fan," Bloomberg Hedge Funds 2010
- "Arrowhawk's Jennifer Fan Lives Up to Her High Billing," Institutional Investor, June 15, 2011
- "Arrowhawk's Jennifer Fan said to be starting Arbalet hedge fund".
- "Commodities fund Arbalet to close soon as investors flee: sources". 18 September 2013 – via Reuters.
- "Redemption-Hit Arbalet To Close - FINalternatives". www.finalternatives.com.
- Vardi, Nathan. "Jennifer Fan - pg.1". Forbes.