Gareis attending the second issue release of "Girls Gone Wild Magazine" Party at Les Deux, Hollywood, June 4, 2008
August 1, 1970
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
|Residence||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Title||Miss New York USA 1994|
Bobby Ghassemieh (m. 2010)
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Miss USA 1994 (Top 6)|
Jennifer Gareis (born August 1, 1970) is an American actress and former beauty queen. She is best known for her roles as Grace Turner on The Young and the Restless (1997–2004, 2014) and as Donna Logan on The Bold and the Beautiful (2006–).
Gareis was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and graduated from J. P. McCaskey High School in 1988. She graduated from Franklin and Marshall College in 1993 with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting, then earned a Master's of Business Administration degree from Pepperdine University. She is of part Italian descent. Her great-grandmother Sebastiana Tringali came from Militello in Val di Catania, and the city gave her the honorary citizenship.
Gareis competed in her first beauty pageant in 1992 when she placed second runner-up at Miss Pennsylvania USA. She later competed in New York, winning the Miss New York USA 1994 title, and representing New York in the Miss USA 1994 pageant held in South Padre Island, Texas on February 11, 1994. Gareis placed in the top six of the nationally televised pageant, which was won by Lu Parker of South Carolina.
Gareis later began an acting career and landed the role of Grace Turner on CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless, which she played from 1997 to 2000 and again in 2001, 2002, 2004 and 2014. She is best known for her current role as Donna Logan on The Bold and the Beautiful, a role she has played intermittently since July 2006. She was ranked #90 on the Maxim Hot 100 Women of 2002.
|1996||The Mirror Has Two Faces||Unknown||uncredited|
|1997–2004, 2014||The Young and the Restless||Grace Turner||Contract role: 1997–1999, Recurring role: 2000–2002, 2004, 2014|
|2000||The 6th Day||Virtual Girlfriend|
|2001||Diagnosis: Murder||Thalia Roselawn||Episode: "Less Than Zero"|
|2001||Feather Pimento||Woman in Green||Short|
|2001||What Boys Like||Brooke|
|2005||Veronica Mars||Cheyenne||Episodes: "A Trip to the Dentist" and "Leave It to Beaver"|
|2005||Venus on the Halfshell||Honey O'Hara|
|2006–||The Bold and the Beautiful||Donna Logan||Contract role: July 20, 2006 – February 18, 2015; October 2018 –|
Recurring role: March 2015 – September 2018
|2016||Comedy Bang! Bang!||Handsome Harbor Actress||Episode: "Kristen Schaal Wears Strawberry Colored Pants and a Multicolored Shirt"|
- "Jennifer Gareis". The Bold and the Beautiful official website (CBS). Archived from the original on September 6, 2015. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Jennifer Gareis Bio (Donna, B&B)". SoapOperaDigest.com. Archived from the original on September 8, 2015. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Jennifer Gareis '93". Franklin and Marshall College Athletics. 2016-10-27. Retrieved 2016-12-29.
- Garrett, Tommy (May 24, 2009). "Bella Jennifer Gareis Honored In Italy". Canyon News. Beverly Hills, California. Archived from the original on December 19, 2013. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- Lemieux, Josh (1994-02-11). "Miss South Carolina Crowned Miss USA". The Associated Press.
- Leon, Anya (June 17, 2010). "Jennifer Gareis Welcomes a Son". People. Archived from the original on September 10, 2015. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
The Bold and the Beautiful actress, 39,....
- "Baby Girl For B&B Star". Soap Opera Digest. July 3, 2012. Archived from the original on September 16, 2015. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
| Miss New York USA
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|