||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Jennifer Karin-Luise Hof
15 May 1991
Rodgau, Hesse, Germany
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
In the last episode, with her trademark been her 113 cm long legs, she outpaced the other two finalists, Janina Schmidt and Christina Leibold, and was declared winner of the title "Germany's Next Topmodel". The prize included a contract with the modelling agency IMG Models in Paris, an appearance on the cover of the German edition of Cosmopolitan in August 2008, her own perfume brand, "Jenny K.L." and a contract as the face of the next advertising campaign for the clothing company C&A.
Hof is currently taking time off from modeling to complete her Abitur studies at the Dreieichschule in Langen.
Hof achieved the middle maturity parallel to Germany's Next Topmodel. Rumors that she had already won the casting season in the Castinghow's third season, she had consistently denied. After her victory, she was seen at the Fashionshows of Talbot Runhof, Phillip Plein, Marcel Ostertag and Perret Schaad.
In February 2014, she announced that her model career had ended and that she trained as a tax expert. The fashion industry was "simply superficial," so she decided to "live a normal life with my family." In the same year she became the mother of a daughter.
- "Jennifer Hof: Germany's next Topmodel 2008 - Steckbrief Jennifer". Pro 7. Retrieved June 15, 2009.
- "Jenny ist das neue Topmodel". Stern (in German). June 5, 2008. Retrieved June 15, 2009.
- "Germany's Topmodel Jenny in der Schule gehänselt" (in German). Tagesspiegel. Retrieved 2009-06-15.
- Official website
- Jennifer Hof (referred to as Jenny Hof) at IMG Models
- Jennifer Hof at the Fashion Model Directory
|Germany's Next Topmodel winner
Cycle 3 (2008)