|Born||May 14, 1997|
|Current tour(s)||LPGA Tour|
|Best results in LPGA major championships|
|Women's PGA C'ship||CUT: 2019|
|U.S. Women's Open||T21: 2017|
|Women's British Open||CUT: 2019|
|Evian Championship||T2: 2019|
|Achievements and awards|
|Honda Sports Award||2018|
|Mark H. McCormack Medal||2018|
Jennifer Kupcho (born May 14, 1997) is an American professional golfer.
As a senior at Wake Forest University, Kupcho won the inaugural Augusta National Women's Amateur in 2019. She also won the 2018 NCAA Division I Golf Championship. Kupcho was the number one ranked women's amateur golfer in the world for a total of 34 weeks, rising to the top on three occasions, the first time on July 11, 2018.
Kupcho turned professional prior to the start of the 2019 U.S. Women's Open. She had earned her LPGA Tour card through the LPGA Qualifying Tournament in November 2018 but deferred playing until she finished her college career.
- 2014 Colorado Junior Stroke Play Championship
- 2015 CWGA Stroke Play Championship
- 2016 CWGA Match Play Championship, CWGA Stroke Play Championship, Ruth's Chris Tar Heel Invite, The Landfall Tradition
- 2017 NCAA Athens Regional, CWGA Stroke Play Championship, Canadian Women's Amateur, Ocean Course Invitational
- 2018 Bryan National Collegiate, NCAA Tallahassee Regional, NCAA Division I Women's Golf Championship (individual)
- 2019 Tar Heel Classic Casa de Campo, Bryan National Collegiate, Augusta National Women's Amateur
Results in LPGA majors
Results not in chronological order before 2019.
|U.S. Women's Open||CUT||T21||T62|
|Women's PGA Championship||CUT|
|The Evian Championship||T2|
|Women's British Open||CUT|
CUT = missed the half-way cut
T = tied
- Arnold Palmer Cup (representing the United States): 2018 (winners)
- Curtis Cup (representing the United States): 2018 (winners)
- Espirito Santo Trophy (representing the United States): 2018 (winners)
- "Kupcho Surges On Second Nine to Become Inaugural Augusta National Women's Amateur Champion". Augusta National Women's Amateur. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
- Nichols, Beth Ann (April 6, 2019). "A dream duel at Augusta National: Jennifer Kupcho outlasts Maria Fassi to win". Golfweek. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
- Herrington, Ryan (April 6, 2019). "Jennifer Kupcho made winning look easy at Augusta National, but it was far from it". Golf Digest.
- Gibson, Charlotte (May 29, 2019). "U.S. Women's Open: Top amateurs Maria Fassi and Jennifer Kupcho on to next chapters". ESPN.
- "Jennifer Kupcho". World Amateur Golf Ranking. Retrieved April 8, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to American golf is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|