||This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (March 2017)
Jennifer Love Hewitt is the self-titled third studio album by actress and recording artist Jennifer Love Hewitt. It was released on September 3, 1996 by Atlantic Records.
||"Cool With You"
||Joleen Belle, Robert Palmer
||"No Ordinary Love"
||Deborah Cox, Stephens
||"(Our Love) Don't Throw it All Away"
||Barry Gibb, Derek Weaver
||"Never a Day Goes By"
||"Don't Push the River"
||Wayne Cohen, Billy Mann
||"The Greatest Word"
||Wayne Cohen, Conner Reeves
||"I Want a Love I Can See"
||"I Always Was Your Girl"
||Tracey Thorn, Ben Watt
||Wayne Cohen, Peter Zizzo
||"I Believe In..."
||David Bryant, Fran Lucci, Dara Stewart
||"Never a Day Goes By" (Acoustic version)
||"It's Good to Know I'm Alive"
||Dick Rudolph, Michael Sembello
- Jennifer Love Hewitt – vocals, background vocals
- Paul Adamy – bass
- Alex Al – bass
- John Avarese – synthesizer
- Eric Bazilian – guitar
- Wayne Cohen – acoustic guitar, bass, electric guitar, keyboard, background vocals, loops
- Melvin Davis – bass
- Valerie Davis – background vocals
- Charles Julian Fearing – rhythm guitar
- David Flemming – drums, keyboard
- Jimmy Greco – drums
- Doug Grigsby – drums
- Joel Kipnis – acoustic guitar, electric guitar
- Fran Lucci – background vocals
- Billy Mann – water effects
- Howard McCrary – keyboard
- Robert Palmer – drums, wah wah guitar
- Danny Powers – guitar
- Michael Sembello – guitar, background vocals
- Ira Siegel – guitar, electric guitar, steel guitar
- Producers: Wayne Cohen, Skip Drinkwater, David Flemming, Jimmy Greco, Joel Kipnis, Howard McCrary, Robert Palmer, Dick Rudolph, Michael Sembello
- Executive producer: Rich Christina
- Engineers: Joe Alexander, Brad Davis, David Flemming, Robert Mitchell, Greg Mull, Chris Papastephanou, Chris Roberts
- Assistant engineers: Brad Catlett, Tony Meador, Stephanie Sylden
- Mixing: Joe Alexander, Brad Davis, Skip Drinkwater, David Flemming, Chris Roberts
- Mixing assistant: Stephanie Gylden
- Mastering: Rick Essig
- Drum programming: David Flemming, Jimmy Greco, Robert Palmer
- Keyboard programming: Dave Cintron, David Clinton
- Vocal programming: Wayne Cohen, Peter Zizzo
- Programming: Michael Sembello
- Project coordinators: Brad Davis, Richard J. Davis
- Rhythm arrangements: David Flemming
- Vocal arrangement: Valerie Davis, Joel Kipnis, Larry Loftin, Billy Mann, Howard McCrary, Robert Palmer, Conner Reeves, Peter Zizzo
- Art direction: Elizabeth Barrett
- Design: Elizabeth Barrett
- Photography: Diego Uchitel