Jennifer Loven is an American journalist and a former White House press correspondent for the Associated Press (AP) and current Managing Director at the Glover Park Group, a Washington, D.C.-based strategic communications firm. During her tenure at AP, Loven reported regularly from the White House, and served as the president of the White House Correspondents' Association.
A Matthews, North Carolina native, Loven graduated from East Mecklenburg High School and then attended University of Virginia and Northwestern University, where she was graduated from the Medill School of Journalism. After college, Loven worked for Associated Press in Detroit, Michigan, covering the local beat for two years, then the Michigan Legislature. Loven relocated to Washington, D.C. in 1997, and reported on the Pentagon and Congress until her assignment to the White House press corps in 2002.
- "Recent AP article by Loven". Retrieved 23 November 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-11-27. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- "USA TODAY: Latest World and US News - USATODAY.com". USA TODAY. Retrieved 23 November 2017.
- "WHCA OFFICERS AND BOARD". www.whca.net. Retrieved 23 November 2017.
- Ron, Fournier (October 27, 2008). "AP Changes". quoted in Fishbowl DC. Archived from the original on January 28, 2013. Retrieved May 11, 2009.