Jennifer M. Harris
Jennifer Michelle Harris
|Alma mater||Yale Law School|
|Occupation||Senior Fellow at William and Flora Hewlett Foundation|
|Known for||Senior Fellow at Council on Foreign Relations|
|Spouse(s)||Alexander Jacob Post|
Jennifer Michelle Harris is an academic, who studies United States foreign policy and economics.
Harris' father is Dennis Harris, a judge and her mother is Karen N. (new Youngblood), a former staff lawyer.
Harris has a BA degree in economics and international relations from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Harris has a Masters degree in Philosophy from Oxford University. Harris was a Harry S. Truman Scholarship recipient and a Rhodes Scholar. Harris has a JD from Yale Law School.
Harris was a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Prior to joining CFR, Harris was a member of the policy planning staff at the U.S. Department of State responsible for global markets, geo-economic issues and energy security. In that role, Harris was a lead architect of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Economic Statecraft agenda, which launched in 2011. 
In 2018, Harris became a Senior Fellow in Special Projects at William and Flora Hewlett Foundation. As of 2018, Harris is also a nonresident senior fellow in Foreign Policy at Brookings Institutution.
Harris' work has appeared in the New York Times, Foreign Affairs, the Washington Quarterly, and the World Economic Forum among other outlets.
On August 27, 2016, Harris married Alexander Jacob Post (aka Sasha) in California.
- Blackwill, Robert D.; Harris, Jennifer M. (2016). War by Other Means: Geoeconomics and Statecraft. The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press. ISBN 9780674737211. OCLC 948071570.
- "Jennifer Harris, Sasha Post". nytimes.com. August 28, 2016. Retrieved December 14, 2018.
- >"Jennifer Harris". Hewlett.org. Retrieved December 14, 2018.
- "Jennifer M. Harris". Council on Foreign Relations.(bad link, forwards to search?)
- "Jennifer M.Harris". Brookings Institution. Retrieved December 14, 2018.
- "War by Other Means: Geoeconomics and Statecraft: Ambassador Robert D. Blackwill, Jennifer M. Harris: 9780674737211: Amazon.com: Books".
- Robert D. Blackwill. "Robert D. Blackwill and Jennifer M. Harris: War by Other Means: Geoeconomics and Statecraft - Council on Foreign Relations". Council on Foreign Relations.
- List of articles by Jennifer M. Harris at Foreignaffairs.com
- Writing New Rules for the U.S.-China Investment Relationships. Report by Harris at CFR.org
|This biography of an academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|