Jennifer Moxley (born 12 May 1964) is an American poet, editor, and translator who was born in San Diego, California. She currently teaches poetry and poetics at the University of Maine and resides in Maine with her partner, Steve Evans.
- The Open Secret (Chicago: Flood Editions, 2014)
- Foyer States (Iowa City: Catenary, 2013)
- The Line (Sausolito: Post-Apollo, 2007)
- Clampdown (Chicago: Flood, 2009)
- Often Capital (Chicago: Flood, 2005)
- The Sense Record (Washington DC: Edge, 2002) UK Edition (Cambridge: Salt, 2003)
- Imagination Verses (New York: Tender Buttons, 1996) UK Edition (Cambridge: Salt, 2003)
- There Are Things We Live Among: Essays on the Object World. (Chicago: Flood Editions, 2012)
- The Middle Room (Berkeley, CA: subpress, 2007)
- The Poker (Somerville, MA), contributing editor, 2003 to present
- The Baffler (Chicago), poetry editor, 1997.
- The Impercipient Lecture Series (Providence), co-editor with Steve Evans, 1997
- The Impercipient (Providence), founder and editor 1992 to 1995