Jennifer Oxley is an American author, illustrator, and television writer/director. She is the co-creator of the PBS children's program Peg + Cat, with Welcome to the Wayne creator Billy Lopez as head writer. She was the creative director of Wonder Pets and 3rd & Bird, children's television series that were also head written by Lopez. She has won an Emmy Award and a Humanitas Award for her work on the Nick Jr. show Little Bill.
In 1999, she teamed up with Josh Selig to form Little Airplane Productions. She and Tone Thyne are the directors for its shows. Thyne is the producer and Selig is the executive producer of Wonder Pets.
Besides being the in-house creative director for Little Airplane Productions, Oxley has adapted a number of episodes of the Wonder Pets and Blue's Clues into book format. She has also directed eight short films that have appeared on Sesame Street.
- "Who We Are". Little Airplane Productions. Retrieved December 26, 2017.
- "The Creators". Third & Bird. BBC Worldwide. 2008. Archived from the original on December 21, 2009. Retrieved October 1, 2009.
- Levy, David B. (2006). Your career in animation: how to survive and thrive. Allworth Communications. p. 84. ISBN 978-1-58115-445-0.
- "Jennifer Oxley". Simon & Schuster. Archived from the original on April 15, 2009. Retrieved October 1, 2009.
- Little Airplane Productions, Inc.
- 3rd & Bird Website
- Animated Shorts: The wonder of Jennifer Oxley"
- Jennifer Oxley on IMDb
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|