This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Pascual earned a Doctor of Musical Arts Degree in Organ Performance from the Eastman School of Music in Rochester, NY, a Master of Music Degree in Piano Performance from the Mannes College of Music in New York City and Bachelor of Music Degrees in Piano and Organ Performance (magna cum laude) and Music Education from Jacksonville University in Florida.
On September 1, 2003 she was named Director of Music at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City by Msgr. Eugene V. Clark, rector of St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Edward Cardinal Egan, Archbishop of New York.
Pascual was charged with overseeing all of the music for the Pastoral Visit to New York by Pope Benedict XVI on his April 2008 Apostolic Journey to the United States. During the visit, she conducted the music for the Ecumenical Prayer Service at St. Joseph's Church, Yorkville (Manhattan), Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Mass at Yankee Stadium.
She was also in charge of liturgical music for the Pastoral Visit to New York by Pope Francis during his September 2015 Apostolic Journey to the United States, conducting the music for Evening Prayer (Vespers) at St. Patrick's Cathedral and Mass at Madison Square Garden.
- Organ Music & Gregorian Chant
- Christmas Carols for Organ and Trumpet
- Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee (choir)
- Haley, Mary. "Concert to feature St. Patrick's director of music". Altoona Mirror, February 7, 2014. Retrieved August 8, 2014.
- "Jennifer Pascual - Biography". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- New York Daily News. "Making joyful noise and living a dream". April 12, 2008. Retrieved August 8, 2014.
- Goldberg, Jodi (11 September 2015). "St. Patrick's music director ready for papal program". Fox5NY. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Palmo, Rocco. "For Gotham, "The Search is On"". Whispers in the Loggia. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
| Director of Music and Organist, St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York City
| Associate Director of Music, Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart, Newark, NJ