A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jennifer Rothschild (born 1963) is an American author and speaker. She has written over 11 books and Bible studies, including the bestsellers, Lessons I Learned in the Dark, Self-Talk, Soul-Talk, and Invisible: How You Feel is Not Who You Are. Rothschild is the founder of WomensMinistry.Net, a member based website that provides resources for women in leadership and equips them to lead well. She is also the founder of Fresh Grounded Faith, a national Christian women’s conference. She has appeared on Good Morning America, Dr. Phil, The Learning Channel, Life Today, and a Billy Graham television special and spoken for Women of Faith and Extraordinary Women.
Jennifer Rothschild was born in Clearwater, Florida on December 19, 1963, and grew up in Costa Rica and Miami. Rothschild lost her sight at the age of 15 due to a rare form of the degenerative eye disease known as Retinitis Pigmentosa. She graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University in 1986 with a BA in Psychology, and a minor in Communication. After graduating she married Dr. Philip Rothschild.
Rothschild started in ministry as a singer/songwriter. She's released several Christian music CD's, including, Along the Way: Songs from the Early Years (2003) (CD), Come to the Morning (1990) (CD), Out of the Darkness (1993) (CD), Walking By Faith: The Music Captured Live (2003) (CD), Remember (2009) (CD).
Rothschild is also the founder of WomensMinistry.Net (Established 1998), a member based website that provides resources for women in leadership and equips them to lead well. In addition to a number of guest speaking engagements, since 2007, Rothschild has produced her live event called Fresh Grounded Faith, visiting over 70 cities between 2007–2015. Fresh Grounded Faith is a national Christian women’s conference featuring Rothschild as the main speaker, with a musical artist, and special guest speaker.
Rothschild is the author of over 11 books and Bible studies:
- Lessons I Learned in the Dark (Multnomah, 2002)
- Walking by Faith Bible Study (LifeWay Press, 2003)
- Fingerprints of God (Multnomah, 2003)
- Fingerprints of God Bible Study (LifeWay Press, 2005)
- Lessons I Learned in the Light (Multnomah, 2006)
- Self Talk, Soul Talk (Harvest House, 2007)
- Me, Myself and Lies Bible Study (LifeWay Press, 2008)
- Fresh Grounded Faith Devotional (Harvest House, 2009) Re-released as This Morning With God
- Missing Pieces Bible Study (LifeWay Press, 2012)
- God is Just Not Fair: Finding Hope When Life Doesn’t Make Sense (Zondervan, 2014)
- Hosea Bible Study (LifeWay Press, 2015)
- Invisible: How You Feel is Not Who You Are (Harvest House, 2015)
- Invisible For Young Women: How You Feel is Not Who You Are (Harvest House, 2016)
Rothschild currently lives in Missouri with her husband, Phil and her two sons.
- "Jennifer Rothschild's Blind Faith". 1.cbn.com. Retrieved September 30, 2018.
- Lessons I Learned in the Dark(2002)
- Lessons I Learned in the Light(2006)
- Self, Talk Soul Talk(2007)
- God is Just Not Fair(2014)
- Niles, Suzzane (October 5, 2013). "SCH EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JENNIFER ROTHSCHILD". sonomachristianhome.com. Retrieved September 30, 2018.