Jennifer Rush (1992 album)
|Studio album by Jennifer Rush|
|Released||30 October 1992|
|Genre||Pop rock, adult contemporary|
|Producer||Rick Nowels, Desmond Child and others|
|Jennifer Rush chronology|
Jennifer Rush is the sixth studio album by American singer Jennifer Rush.
Released in Europe in 1992, the album proved less of a hit than her previous work and peaked in Germany at #35 (her most successful market). Singles released were "Never Say Never", "A Broken Heart" and "Vision of You" (a cover of the Belinda Carlisle song). Among the songwriters and producers on the album were successful hitmakers Rick Nowels, Ellen Shipley and Desmond Child. Due to the non-charting of her last two albums, this went unreleased in the UK and US.
Rush has said that track "Timeless Love" is one of her favourite own songs, while fans were surprised by the closing track "I Can't Say No", which was a complete departure from Rush's normal output - being a contemporary dance track.
- "Vision of You" (Rick Nowels, Ellen Shipley) 4.31
- "I'm in It for Love" (Andy Goldmark, Patrick Henderson) 4.12
- "Everything" (Desmond Child, Carole Rowley, Matt Noble) 4.09
- "Wherever You Are" (David Scott Bartky, Bob Martinez) 4.20
- "Never Say Never" (Rick Barron, Don Cromwell) 3.46
- "Unwanted Child" (Rick Nowels, Ellen Shipley) 4.18
- "Who I Am" (Michael O' Hara, Denise Rich, Alan Rich) 3.56
- "Waiting for the Heartache" (Desmond Child, Jimmy Barnes) 4.28
- "A Broken Heart" (Dave Dunhill, Mick Dash, Alan Barton, Rush) 4.07
- "Timeless Love" (Desmond Child) 3.58
- "I Can't Say No" (Peter Columbus, Oliver Kels, Willy Viteka, Rush) 3.31
- "Jennifer Rush". Jennifer Rush. Retrieved 2011-12-04.