|Alma mater||Northwestern University, Berklee School of Music, Central Conservatory of Music|
Jennifer Zhang (張羽琪) is a Chinese-American woodwind musician. Crowned as the 2015 Miss Friendship Ambassador of Chicago, she was granted the honor of representing Chicago in the 2015 Miss Chinese International Pageant in Hong Kong. In 2017, she won the Miss China International crown in Beijing.
Zhang graduated from the Northwestern University. She also attended the Berklee School of Music summer song-writing workshop and pursued non-degree studies from the Central Conservatory of Music in China.
Zhang plays a variety of Chinese woodwind instruments such as the Chinese Transverse Bamboo Flute (Dizi), the Chinese Vertical Bamboo Flute (Xiao), the Chinese Bottle Gourd Silk (Hulusi), the Chinese Reed Flute (Bawu), as well as the Chinese Zither (Guzheng) and the piano.
- "DePaul Student Crowned 2013 Miss Friendship Ambassador". Dnainfo.com. 4 November 2013. Archived from the original on 1 December 2017. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "《2015國際中華小姐競選》 佳麗首晤傳媒". B.tvb.com. 19 January 2015.
- "華姐愛Cosplay 張羽琪爆乳扮比卡照". Nextplus.nextmedia.com. 21 January 2015.
- "背景無助選美 內地星二代爭《華姐》". Mingpaocanada.com. 21 January 2015.
- "KAPOS: Desiree Rogers of Choose Chicago chooses Rahm for fundraiser". Chicago.suntimes.com. 18 September 2017.
- "DA Conversation with Miss China International". Made-magazine.com. 22 August 2017.
- "WORLD CLASS BEAUTY QUEENS MAGAZINE INTERVIEW WITH JENNIFER ZHANG 2015 MISS FRIENDSHIP AMBASSADOR OF CHICAGO". Worldclassbeautyqueens.wordpress.com. 7 April 2017.