Jennings Township, Fayette County, Indiana
Location of Jennings Township in Fayette County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||18.17 sq mi (47.1 km2)|
|• Land||18.17 sq mi (47.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||938 ft (286 m)|
|• Density||45.7/sq mi (17.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453507|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.17 square miles (47.1 km2), all land.
- Waterloo Township (north)
- Brownsville Township, Union County (northeast)
- Liberty Township, Union County (east)
- Harmony Township, Union County (southeast)
- Jackson Township (southwest)
- Connersville Township (west)
The township contains three cemeteries: Mount Garrison, Simpson and Union. There is also at least one other small cemetery along Village Creek, the Burk Cemetery.
- "Jennings Township, Fayette County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Fayette County, Indiana. Warner, Beers and Company. 1885. p. 183.
- Barrows, Frederic Irving (1917). History of Fayette County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Bowen, B. F. p. 249.
|This Fayette County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|