24 November 1941 |
Adelaide, South Australia
|Employer||La Trobe University|
Jennifer Ann Marshall Graves AO FAA (born 24 November 1941) is an Australian geneticist. She is Distinguished Professor within the La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science, La Trobe University, Australia and Professor Emeritus of the Australian National University.
Early life and education
She received her BSc from the University of Adelaide in 1964, and an MSc in 1967. She then received a PhD in 1971 for her work on the control of DNA synthesis from the University of California, Berkeley.
In 1991, Graves became professor of genetics at La Trobe University.
- 1999 Made a Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science.
- 2006 Awarded Macfarlane Burnet Medal and Lecture by the Australian Academy of Science 
- "Professor Jennifer Graves". ANU College of Medicine, Biology & Environment: Research School of Biology. Archived from the original on 2 February 2014. Retrieved 19 January 2014.
- "Interviews with Australian scientists - Professor Jenny Graves". Australian Academy of Science. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Staff profile: Professor Jenny Marshall Graves AO, FAA". La Trobe University. Archived from the original on 22 February 2014. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Macfarlane Burnet Medal and Lecture". Australian Academy of Science. Retrieved 22 February 2017.