Kemp in 1972
|Full name||Jennifer Jo Kemp|
|National team||United States|
May 28, 1955|
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||146 lb (66 kg)|
|College team||University of Cincinnati|
Jennifer Jo Kemp (born May 28, 1955) is an American former competition swimmer, Olympic champion, and former world record-holder. At the 1972 Olympics she won a gold medal in the 4×100-meter freestyle relay, setting a world record, and reached semifinals of the individual 100-meter freestyle event.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (women)
- List of University of Cincinnati people
- World record progression 4 × 100 metres freestyle relay
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jenny Kemp.|
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Jenny Kemp". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2012-11-13.
- 1972 Olympics – München, Germany – Swimming Archived 2008-08-20 at the Wayback Machine. – databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on May 1, 2008)
|This article about a swimming Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|