||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
Jenny Cooper (formerly credited as Jenny Levine) is a Canadian actress who made her professional debut in 1995 in the Canadian TV series Jake and the Kid as the series regular Molly, went on to star in the Showtime series Fast Track and has subsequently been a guest star in numerous shows including Monk, Scandal, The Outer Limits and CSI Miami. She also starred in the Showtime mini series The Feast of All Saints.
Cooper is a regular cast member of the 2015 Open Heart TV series, a mystery drama commissioned by the YTV and TeenNick channels that is being created by the producers of the Degrassi TV shows. She portrays Jane Blake, the leading trauma surgeon at Open Heart Memorial who would rather save lives than tend to her own family affairs. Her daughter Dylan, portrayed by Karis Cameron, takes a job as hospital volunteer and secretly attempts to solve the disappearance of her father.
Cooper had a recurring role as Valerie Harris on four episodes of the Fox TV series 24, portraying a Homeland Security official who was part of a takeover of the Counter Terrorism Unit. She said in a Toronto Star interview in 2008 that the project reunited her with Jon Cassar, the show's executive producer who had directed her on Jake and the Kid. Because each season of the show took place on one day, she never had a wardrobe change. She said, "You get six or seven multiples of the same outfit. Good thing I look good in blue. I had a navy blue suit with a light blue shirt."
In 2013, Cooper was the screenwriter, co-producer and one of the lead actors on the Canadian film I Think I Do. The romantic comedy was set in Edmonton and also filmed on location in the city. Cooper portrayed the sister of characters portrayed by Mia Kirshner and Sara Canning, who together run a wedding planning company.
- NCIS (1 episode, Gone, 2012) .... Connie Martin
- Last Resort (1 episode, Blue on Blue, 2012) .... Carol Terman
- Scandal (1 episode, The Trail, 2012) .... Kendal Parks
- CSI Miami (1 episode, Crowned, 2011) .... Suzanne Gramercy
- Baby Blues (2008) .... Josie Patterson
- Las Vegas (1 episode, A Cannon Carol, 2007) .... Helen
- Ghost Whisperer (1 episode, The Gathering, 2007) .... Jane Hargrove
- Close to Home (1 episode, Fall from Grace, 2007) .... Rita Lewis
- The Obsession (2006) (TV) .... Linda Irving
- 24 (4 episodes, Day 5: 10:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m., Day 5: 11:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m., Day 5: 1:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m. and Day 5: 3:00 a.m.-4:00 a.m., 2006) .... Valerie Harris
- Strange Days at Blake Holsey High (5 episodes, Nocturnal, Hologram, Inquiry, Friction and Conclusions: Part 3, 2004-2006) .... Sarah Pearson
- Doc (2 episodes, The Way We Were and Lights Camera Medicine, 2003-2004) .... Marica Rodich / Marcia Rodich
- Godsend (2004) .... Sandra Shaw
- Open Mike with Mike Bullard (1 episode, 9 May 2003, 2003) .... Herself
- 1-800-Missing (1 episode, Ties That Bind, 2003) .... Ingrid Brody
- Soul Food (1 episode, Truth's Consequences, 2003) .... Wenda Carlton
- Mutant X (1 episode, Inferno, 2003) .... Lisa Larkin
- The One (2003) (TV) .... Emily Gardner
- The Recruit (2003) .... Blonde with Cell Phone (as Jennifer Levine)
- Odyssey 5 (1 episode, Skin, 2002) .... Realtor
- Monk (1 episode, Mr. Monk and the Psychic, 2002) .... Jennifer Zepettelli
- Bliss (1 episode, Guys and Dolls, 2002) .... Laura
- Feast of All Saints (2001) (TV) .... Aglae Dazincourt
- Foreign Objects (unknown episodes, 2000) .... Allison
- The Outer Limits (1 episode, "Descent", 1999) .... Laura White
- Nash Bridges (1 episode, Hide and Seek, 1999) .... Julia Clark
- Fast Track (23 episodes, 1997-1998) .... Wendy Servine
- Psi Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal (1 episode, Man of War, 1997) .... Private Kristin Smythe
- When Innocence Is Lost (1997) (TV) .... Darlene
- Jake and the Kid (1 episode, Full Circle, 1996) .... Molly
- Saved by the Bell: The College Years (1 episode, Zack, Lies & Videotape, 1993) .... Woman #4
- Primal Rage (1988) ....
- Rita Zekas (February 2, 2008). "'Total jeans girl' tries out Escada". Toronto Star. Retrieved October 28, 2014.
- "Epitome Pictures Starts Production on Open Heart For YTV in Canada and Teennick in the U.S.". CNW. August 5, 2014. Retrieved October 26, 2014.
- Christopher Schieman (January 13, 2012). "Behind the Scenes: "I Think I Do"". Avenue Edmonton Magazine. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- "Edmonton Movie Filmed at Anglican Churches". Anglican Diocese of Edmonton. January 11, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2014.