This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hultén in 2012
Jens Charley Hultén
6 December 1963
Jens Charley Hultén (born 6 December 1963) is a Swedish actor.
Hultén is mainly known in Sweden for his parts in various TV crime dramas and perhaps best known for Graven and its sequel Morden, as well as his part in Kommisarie Winter based on best selling crime writer Åke Edwardsons novels. Another notable role was as the gangster Seth Rydell in the Johan Falk films, next to Joel Kinnaman.
Hultén also appeared in the 2012 Bond film Skyfall as one of Silva's thugs, the one who falls with Bond in a frozen lake.
- Under ytan (1997)
- Farligt förflutet (2001)
- Blå måndag (2001)
- Norrmalmstorg (2003)
- At Point Blank (2003)
- Made in Yugoslavia (2005)
- Som man bäddar (2005)
- Wallander: Innan frosten (2005)
- Lilla Jönssonligan & stjärnkuppen (2006)
- Beck – Gamen (2007)
- Johan Falk: Gruppen för särskilda insatser (2009)
- Johan Falk: Vapenbröder (2009)
- Johan Falk: National Target (2009)
- Gränsen (2011)
- Skyfall (2012) - Silva's Henchman
- The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared (2013)
- Jönssonligan – Den perfekta stöten (2015) - Krantz
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015) - Janik Vinter
- Alpha (2018)
- Graven (2004-2005) - Theo Koders
- Wallander (2005-2009) - Lindström / Torgeir
- Höök (2007) - Johan Ek
- Oskyldigt dömd (2008) - Tore
- Morden (2009) - Theo
- "Second Swede to appear in new Bond blockbuster – The Local". Thelocal.se. Archived from the original on 19 March 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|